Summer 2020 Dates & Rates- Registration will open to the community for Summer 2020 on September 9, 2019.
|R1||May 31- June 6||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|R8||July 26- Aug. 1||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|Horse Camp||June 21-27||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|CIT1||May 31- June 13||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|CIT4||July 19- Aug. 1||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
2020 Veteran Camper Registration Form (Only available to 2019 Campers)
|Session||Water-Ski||Hiwassee Raft||Paintball||Paintball Plus||Horseback Riding|
- Serving campers ages 7-rising high school sophomore through our Ranger sessions (R1-R8)
- Serving campers rising 11th & 12th grades through our Teen Leadership Academy.
- Payment Plans available, please call 423-338-5588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Assistance available. Please mail your completed Camper Registration Form and Financial Assistance Application to:
YMCA Camp Ocoee
111 YMCA Drive
Ocoee, TN 37361
Fax – 423-338-5507
- Check-in time for all sessions is 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST on Sunday
- Check-out is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EST on Saturday
2020 Ranger Camp Fees-
- 2020 Camp Fee- $635
- Registration Fee: $150 deposit is required for each session.
- Payment Due Dates: Balance due date for all sessions is May 15, 2020
Discounts and Savings
- Early Bird Discount: Register by Dec. 31, 2019 and save $30 per session.
- YMCA members get a $60 discount off camp fees (does not apply to special electives).
- Sibling Discount: Deduct $40 for each additional child from the same household who is registered for a session.
- Multi-session: Deduct the following for any camper signed up for multiple sessions:
- 2nd session - $50
- 3rd session- $75
- 4th session - $100
- 5th session - $125
I understand that $50 of my deposit is a registration fee that is nonrefundable under any circumstances. I understand that if Camp Ocoee receives written notification of cancellation prior to May 15, 2020, I will receive a full refund less my registration fee ($50). Notification after May 15, 2020 will result in the loss of the $150 deposit (per session, per camper). Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the start of your respective session will forfeit all previous payments. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone, but can be emailed to email@example.com.
All changes and cancellations must be made in writing either by fax, mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.