Summer 2020 Dates & Rates
- Serving campers ages 7 through rising high school sophomore through our Ranger sessions (R1-R8)
- Serving campers rising 11th & 12th grades through our Teen Leadership Academy.
- Payment Plans and Financial Assistance available, please call 423-338-5588 or email email@example.com
|R1||May 31- June 6||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|R5||July 5-11||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Almost Full|
|R6||July 12-18||Sun.-Sat.||Almost Full||Almost Full|
|R8||July 26- Aug. 1||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|Horse Camp||June 21-27||Sun.-Sat.||Open||Open|
|CIT1||May 31- June 13||Sun.-Sat.||Almost Full||FULL|
|CIT2||June 14-27||Sun.-Sat.||Almost Full||FULL|
|CIT3||July 5-18||Sun.-Sat.||Almost Full||FULL|
|CIT4||July 19- Aug. 1||Sun.-Sat.||Almost Full||FULL|
2020 CIT Registration Form- All female spaces have been filled for 2020 CIT. To be added to the wait list please complete this form. The deposit will not be required unless we are able to place your child in a session.
|Session||Water-Ski||Hiwassee Raft||Paintball||Paintball Plus||Horseback Riding|
YMCA Camp Ocoee
111 YMCA Drive
Ocoee, TN 37361
Fax – 423-338-5507
Check-in time for all sessions is 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST on Sunday
Check-out is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EST on Saturday
2020 Ranger Camp Fees-
- 2020 Camp Fee- $635
- Registration Fee: $150 deposit is required for each session.
- Payment Due Dates: Balance due date for all sessions is May 15, 2020
Discounts and Savings
- Early Bird Discount: Register by Dec. 31, 2019 and save $30 per session.
- YMCA members get a $60 discount off per session (does not apply to special electives).
- Sibling Discount: Deduct $40 for each additional child from the same household who is registered for a session.
- Multi-session: Deduct the following for any camper signed up for multiple sessions:
- 2nd session - $50
- 3rd session- $75
- 4th session - $100
- 5th session - $125
I understand that $50 of my deposit is a registration fee that is nonrefundable under any circumstances. I understand that if Camp Ocoee receives written notification of cancellation prior to May 15, 2020, I will receive a full refund less my registration fee ($50). Notification after May 15, 2020 will result in the loss of the $150 deposit (per session, per camper). Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the start of your respective session will forfeit all previous payments. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone, but can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All changes and cancellations must be made in writing either by fax, mail, or email email@example.com.