Summer 2019 Dates & Rates
|R8||July 28- Aug. 3||Sun.-Sat.||FULL||FULL|
|Horse Camp||June 23-29||Sun.-Sat.||FULL||FULL|
|CIT4||July 21- Aug. 3||Sun.-Sat.||FULL||FULL|
To be placed on the wait list for any full session, please complete the online registration and put “Wait List” in the comments section. The deposit will not be required until we are able to place your child in a session.
|Session||Water-Ski||Hiwassee Raft||Paintball||Paintball Plus||Horseback Riding|
|R2||FULL||FULL||Almost Full||Almost Full||FULL|
|R4||FULL||FULL||Almost Full||Almost Full||N/A|
|R6||FULL||Almost Full||Almost Full||Almost Full||Almost Full|
- Serving campers ages 7-rising high school sophomore through our Ranger sessions (R1-R8)
- Serving campers rising 11th & 12th grades through our Teen Leadership Academy.
- Payment Plans available, please call 423-338-5588 or email email@example.com
YMCA Camp Ocoee
111 YMCA Drive
Ocoee, TN 37361
Fax – 423-338-5507
- Check-in time for all sessions is 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST on Sunday
- Check-out is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EST on Saturday
2019 Ranger Camp Fees-
- 2019 Camp Fee- $625
- 2019 CIT Fee- $1150
- Registration Fee: $150 deposit is required for each session.
- Payment Due Dates: Balance due date for all sessions is May 15, 2019
Discounts and Savings
- Early Bird Discount: Register by Dec. 31, 2018 and save $40 per session.
- YMCA members get a $60 discount off camp fees (does not apply to special electives).
- Sibling Discount: Deduct $40 for each additional child from the same household who is registered for a session.
- Multi-session: Deduct the following for any camper signed up for multiple sessions:
- 2nd session - $50
- 3rd session- $75
- 4th session - $100
- 5th session - $125
Camp fees less $50 processing fee will be refunded 30 days prior to the start of the session. Withdrawal less than 30 days prior to a session will result in loss of the $150 deposit. If a camper leaves camp due to illness, the camp fee will be pro-rated for refund.
All changes and cancellations must be made in writing either by fax, mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.