Summer 2021 Dates & Rates
- Serving boys and girls ages 7-12 in our Younger Camp program (YC), ages 13-16 in our Older Camp program(OC).
- Serving campers rising 11th & 12th grades through our Teen Leadership Academy.
- Payment Plans and Financial Assistance available, please call 423-338-5588 or email email@example.com
Click Register Now to access the online registration system (Choose Camp Ocoee under Branch to see available sessions)
Returning families please call our office at 423-338-5588 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we will need the camper name and address) so we can set up your online account.
2021 YMCA Camp Ocoee Registration Form- Paper Form
Visit your online account to make payments on your account, update your contact information, update emergency contacts, change your password, or Make a Donation to the YMCA Camp Ocoee Scholarship Fund.
Check-in time for all sessions is 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST on Sunday
Check-out is from 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. EST on Saturday
2021 Ranger Camp Fees-
- 2021 Camp Fee- $615/ $645 after 1/1
- Registration Fee: $100 deposit is required for each session.
- Payment Due Date: Balance due date for all sessions is May 14, 2021.
Discounts and Savings
- YMCA members get a $60 discount off per session (does not apply to special electives).
- Sibling Discount: Deduct $40 for each additional child from the same household who is registered for a session.
- Multi-session: Deduct $40 for each additional week of camp an individual camper is attending
- Active Duty Military Families- Note on your registration form to receive the Military Discount
I understand that $50 of my deposit is a registration fee that is nonrefundable under any circumstances. I understand that if Camp Ocoee receives written notification of cancellation prior to May 14, 2021, I will receive a full refund less my registration fee ($50). Notification after May 14, 2021 will result in the loss of the $100 deposit (per session, per camper). Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the start of your respective session will forfeit all previous payments. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone, but can be emailed to email@example.com.
All changes and cancellations must be made in writing either by fax, mail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.